Skip to content
Welcome to Al Resala Islamic School
Weekend Islamic School for Children
The AIM of the school
- To provide a sound Islamic education to children from 5 to 16 years, to help them develop a sense of belonging to the Muslim community.
- To nurture the student’s personality towards the best moral conduct, healthy attitudes and self-discipline in accordance with the teaching of the Quran and Sunnah and to encourage him/her to develop as responsible citizens, contributing to the well-being of society and of humankind in general.
- To enable students to fulfil their obligation to worship Allah in the manner that the Quran and Allah’s messenger have prescribed
- Quran/ Arabic
- (a) Sirah of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
(b) Stories of other Prophets.
- Akhlaaq wal Adaab : Morals/Manners based on the teaching of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)
The School’s Curiculum
- To be able to read, write and understand commonly used Arabic terms and phrases, including Quran recitation.
- To have a full understanding of basic Islamic beliefs.
- To be able to understand and perform the rituals that are practiced in Islam.
- To acquire the necessary knowledge and skills for practicing Islamic etiquettes and morals.